Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

38th week Prize Announcement-What is your favorite backpack? Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38th week Prize Announcement-What is your favorite backpack? Why?

Hello,

Thank you all for sharing your opinion.

Here comes the winners of 38th week Prize: Dawnofduskk Survivalkraft Steps2survival

​Congrats! You will get a flashlight as award. please contact us directly through message or write to youtube@thrunite.com within 2 weeks to claim your prize.

Have a good day!

Yours Sincerely
    ThruNite
    Last edited by ThruNite; 09-23-2015, 05:52 AM. Reason: As suggested by Editor Beetel, "within 2 weeks" is more accurate. :-)

Awesome!! Thanks so much! I know once I get this flashlight, i'll probably get hooked and buy some more

I have a question: When you say in 2 weeks, do you mean in 2 weeks I should write you, or in two weeks you'll give me my prize?

Steps2Survival Step up and SURVIVE

Comment

Steps2survival

Congrats!

You need to give us your detailed shipping address in 2 weeks, then we will arrange shipment.

Comment

• Editor Beetle
        Editor Beetle commented
        Editing a comment
        *: _within_ 2 weeks

''In'' implies that he has to do it at the end of the 2 weeks, which is incorrect, as after the 2 weeks, the deadline is hit and the award is nulled. ''Within'' means 'between now and the 2-week deadline' far more clearly.

ThruNite

Thanks!! I'll write you with my details on a forum message in about 2 weeks.

Comment

• Editor Beetle
        Editor Beetle commented
        Editing a comment
        No, no, it's in UP TO 2 weeks! You wait until the deadline, and your award may be lost!

Editor Beetle Thanks so much for telling me. The way they wrote it I thought it was IN 2 weeks. Thanks so much for clarifying!

Comment

Hey guys,

I received my flashlight about a week ago! It's super awesome! If you want to win a flashlight, go to the EDC knives sections or the Bicycle section.

Steps2survival

Comment

Working...
        X