No announcement yet.

James Bruton Channel Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never knew they existed until I just watched James give the review. They look pretty good... The main reason I want one is because its FREE. Not just because its free though, but because its one of those freebies that you would actually use...! Probably quite often, and maybe enough to want to buy another..

After watching the video I learned that they are pretty durable flashlights. I got two kids that would love to put one to the test.

Comment

I am a fire Captain and have seen James Bruton review of your wonderful flashlight and would love to have one to add to my rescue equiptment . We go on rescue calls in many dark places. Homes with no lights , dark tunnels and of course all the calls we go on at night. This light and its small size with it's bright output would assist me in doing my job. Please consider me for one of your give away lights. Sincerle​y Captain Stotts

Comment

I have been watching James's videos and saw that the ThruNite products are high quality.
        The flashlights are the brightest and toughest I ever seen.
        I am a huge fan of quality products and I would recommend it to anyone who wants reliable flashlight.
        They will be very handy in my camping trips.

Comment

I haven't really heard about Thrunite flashlights but my Brother's Birthday is coming up and I thought it would be a great idea to get him a flashlight as he tends to get a lot of power outs were he lives and he would use it alot. Thanks Thrunite for having this giveaway and good luck to all!

Comment

I know that these flashlights are some of the best you can buy. These flashlights are super tough and can withstand almost anything.

I would love one of these flashlights because i don't have any good flashlights and i would love a flashlight to out on my keychain.

Comment

I like ThruNite products mostly to reliability and value. My 4 year old son is obsessed with not only flashlights but ThruNite products. He would love to have his own ThruNite torch. thank you for giving us great products at outstanding prices. Long live the TN32!!!!

Comment

How do you no if you win

Comment

The Thrunite
                  My one and only true flashlight
                  Albeit as it may be bright
                  Its frame is small and tight
                  I can fit you in my pocket
                  Of my motorcycle jacket
                  when its dark and scary
                  you'll shine light arbitrarily
                  It brings me great delight
                  That you get me through the night

As you can deduce from my mad kindergarden rhymming skills, it would be perfect for my motorcycle. When on the road I sometimes need to check up on its old beautiful parts, ie for leaks. A sturdy flashlight that's bright and small and always on you is a tool everyone deserves.

Comment

• Editor Beetle
                    Editor Beetle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You got some fly rhymes right there, son

Savage6464

We have announced the winners in another post. please visit http://www.thruniteforums.com/forum/...annel-giveaway

Comment

Working...
                  X